Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 5

After being harrassed and followed by a homeless man claiming to be making a confession to me about 9-11 last night, and being unable to vote this morning because I'm apparently registered Green (I was certain I had re-registed Democrat ages ago, for this very reason)I am mentally and physically exhausted today. I find myself without words, on the verge of tears, ready to snap at anyone who irritates me (and there are people here who have been known to irritate me.) I am not prepared to face this day, and I am beginning to feel unprepared to face this month. I'm dying to get out of town.

These feelings will pass, and I will soon be my usual perky, singing and dancing, fun-loving self. For now I need to stare into space and breathe and at lunch I will run on a treadmill.

Oh, and I drank a smoothie and packed a salad. This is the most detailed blog entry ever.

No comments: